Hope you all had a chance to collect and skim through some of the Obstetrics topics, including the ones I mentioned in my last post on TOGs -Part 1.
Many had asked me where to get TOG. Well, I down loaded it from Wiley Online Library. But it’s not a free journal.
I had access via my university where I read for Master Degree in O&G – University of Malaya. So either you need an institution access or need to subscribe. Or connect with a friend who has access 😉
RCOG gives TOG information on this page.
Some of the titles here and in Obstetrics could be published more than 3 years ago. So if you do not find in a recent collection try the older publications.
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Management of Vault Prolapse -2013
- VIN – Came in OSCE -2011
- Borderline Ovarian Tumor – OSCE – Breaking Bad news and management. Specially the fertility sparing aspect is important. You cannot say this as cancer in the station. I will write in detail when I’m writing on OSCE.
- Endometrial Hyperplasia- Written & OSCE
- Assesment of Infertile Male-2013
- OHSS- prevention -2013
- Osteoporosis- Prevention & Treatment-2012
- HRT -2013
Other Gynaecology related:
- Inherited Gynaecological Cancer Syndromes – There is small table on BRCA 1 & 2 for Breast and ovarian cancer. Even if you don’t read anything from this article- by heart the table (memorize). Invariably a question comes on that.
- Enhance Recovery – OSCE
- Urological Injuries – written exam – I have blankly written this title because I don’t remember it precisely.
This list is not exhaustive, if I remember more I’ll keep adding them. Meanwhile please free share this with your network and help others as well.
Please comment below and let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to know.